5.03.2013

Fresh Project: Grindtime 4 A Reason "Grind, Sweat, and Tears 2"

Grindtime 4 A Reason dropped Grind, Sweat, and Tears 2 about a week ago, which is a sequel to the original Grind, Sweat, and Tears. Throughout the tape he used some familiar beats like Juicy J's Bands a Make Her Dance and Rihanna's Pour it up, along with a few more that you should catch on to.
Songs that stuck out to me were How You Liking Me Now and Grind Season. How You Liking Me Now had me bombing my head.. TOUGH haha. I feel that I also should mention in that song he said "You can't be a winning circle in a ring full of pretenders", which is the absolute truth. You can check how I feel about Grind Season here.
A featuring verse I feel the need to shed some light on was Fly Gang Mike's, simply because he shouted out Burn Rubber -- "I ain't rocking track suits and shell toes, you'll probably catch me in the Burn Rubber Ivo's"
I see the homie Raw MC Lex produced a track on here, shoutout to him!
 After listening through the whole tape, I can hear the growth from his last project to this project. Check it...

No comments:

Post a Comment