4.27.2013

Fresh Music: Kirk Knight "Early Morning Hiatus"

 
Early Morning Hiatus was a 4/20 drop from the Pro Era member Kirk Knight. Kirk embodies the best of both worlds with being known as a producer and lyricist. For some reason I feel like he may be the sweet talker out of the group. Listening to this song I picture myself laying in a a field of Japanese Cherry Blossom trees.. (sigh) so peaceful. It really took me a few listens to get with the chorus, but I grew to appreciate it. I'm not sure if that's CJ on the echo portion of the chorus, but if so, kudos to the both of them for attempting to be vocalists haha. Overall, this track was put together beautifully. Throughout the song you will hear about life issues, balance, and imagining life through a different scope. It's said that he will be releasing his first mixtape soon, let's hope that's true because I'm excited to hear what he has up his sleeve. Until then, tune into your highest frequency and travel to the 5th dimension while listening to Early Morning Hiatus. Check it....

No comments:

Post a Comment