5.15.2013

Fresh Project: Gueringer the 13th "Paris Japan" (Prod: TDeezy)

Paris, Japan from Gueringer the 13th (formerly known as J.G.) came out a while ago, and I'm just now posting it. Sorry... I'm not sorry. Any who, on to the post..........
PARIS JAPAN IS HEREEEE lol.
Some may think of the name change as random, but it definitely came at the right time. At a point of growth and change, it was all synchro. On FG Radio, he explains exactly why and how the name change came about, and the real meaning of it.
I had a great opportunity to attend his release party at the Flei Yung showroom, and I was very impressed. I wasn't expecting him to come with anything like this, so it kind of hit me from left field. the entire thing was produced by the gawd TDeezy, and that's one reason I think it turned out great. He embodied a great feeling of what it may feel like to live in Paris, Japan if there was a such place...much love.
My favorite song is A Thousand Prayers, but others that caught my attention were Paris Flow, and This is it. I also have to admit the 1:48-2:20 when Gueringer and the homie Nolan were talking mad sh*t I got OD hyped up because it reminded me of Tupac on Hit Em' Up. Overall, Gueringer the 13th did a great job with this project.
Let's take a trip to Paris, Japan....

Merchandise is available here
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment