5.07.2013

Fresh Music: Dessy Hinds "P. Enlightenment"

On Pro Era's latest project, Peep: The aPROcalypse, Dessy was on Vinyls and Natural, but since then we haven't heard anything from him until now. I wish I could pick out a dope line from this joint, but it seems that Pro Era's "Ill Minded Child" (Ill MC) Dessy Hinds has made it hard for me to do so, because everything stated in P.Enlightenment stuck out to me... line after line. Every word seemed intricately and consciously placed, which made the song flow really well. I think it's safe to say this is my favorite song released from Dessy. P.Enlightenment is a smooth track with a wide range of vocabulary, so you'll need to listen through it a few times to catch what's actually being said, and possibly look up a few words while doing so lol. It seems like he really took his time with this one, and everyone should hear what he's saying.. be enlightened. Check it!!!
This is a video released from Dessy back in 2012 titled "The Job" (Prod: Hans Solo)

No comments:

Post a Comment