5.20.2013

LIFE OVERSEAS: Arrival in Paris, France

 I did better than I expected on the plane ride to Paris. I don't remember what it felt like to be on a plane, because I the last time I boarded one was when I was super young. On the drive to the airport I was intimidated by the planes taking off and honestly contemplated on turning around, but that wasn't an option lol. Needless to say, I got on the plane, and was soon off to Paris, France.

 
I arrived at my apartment and it was pretty ill with a great view. 

Went for a drink, and saw a flyer. 
Apparently they say "turn up" here lol..

The next day we woke up only to have a full schedule ahead of us. We went around the city on a bus ride, and pretty much went through all of the districts of Paris including the flee market and the Pierre Cardin Museum, which was inspiring.

Walking.... oh, hey Eiffel!

Living here for this time period is going to be nothing short of amazing....

No comments:

Post a Comment