5.27.2013

LIFE OVERSEAS: Paris, France (Week 1)

This week seems like it's been moving like quicksand. I literally thought I had seen the entire city of Paris over the last few days, but I had barely scratched the surface...........
We visited one of the many museums, and I learned that Birdman got his iconic "hand rub" from the Parisians. 

Walking around we found that there was a massive thrift store over by the Marais. There was a first floor and a ground floor. I was so excited, I think a tear may have came down my face.

Found a little treasure around the corner from where I live. This bakery has the best sandwiches and sweets, so I can never go wrong.

Visiting the Louvre was a really cool experience. I saw so many historical paintings buy artists such as Vincent van Gogh and Davinci. All of this information thrown at us was overwhelming to take in, so I will definitely have to make a trip back there sooner or later.


A button on my blazer popped off before we were going out, but luckily I have friends that are design students. Kat to the rescue...

At the top of Montmartre, this lady was getting jiggy on the 1's and 2's haha! The free show was amazing, but it soon started raining, so hit was time to go.

A morning walk to the open air market by the Lexembourg Gardens was relaxing. Fresh fruit, vegetables, and everything else you can think of.... and cheese.

I've found my favorite scarf you guys! Papa Marley, rest in power lol. 
---------------------
Most of the places I've visited in France won't let me take pictures of the inside such as the haute couture museums and certain exhibits. Things in Paris are so exclusive, and that's bittersweet. Hopefully this upcoming week I will have more pictures for you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment