5.07.2013

SPIT Detroit Web Series: Episodes 2 & 3

This post is going to have both episode 2 and 3 of Spit Detroit included in it, so i'll try to make it short and sweet......

Episode 2 includes Gino The Ghost, Presidentae, and B. Lewie. First off, I want to say this was a fun cypher to listen to, because they really were coming right off the top of the dome. Beats the trio rhymed over were D.O.A, Unorthodox (LOVE!!!!), and S.T.U. My favorite line was from Presidentae"....time equals money, you can figure that, seeing me throwing cash on the floor.. look like I littered that".........."up in the hotel, and giving that i'm gone nail, they called security once, now she promising she won't yell". Check it...

In episode 3 we have Midwest Rico, Casada Jones, and D. Rose. First rapping over Symphony 2000, then XXplosive, and lastly Rigamortus. On this Episode, a line that stuck out to me was from D. Rose when wrapping up the Rigamortus beat - "y'all blind, but they ain't foolin' me, a hard knock life, wasn't schoolin' me, the government gone have to put a tool to me, because I'm from the D.. we break rules to eat!". Much love to DJ Bleek and Row.....SPIT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment