8.27.2012

UEP Music Submission: Producer J-Mo ft. Young Cypher "Do It"

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=46a4687cc8&view=att&th=138f38f2b93ad05f&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=f_h5h7pbue0&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P9UKH8CoUL6Jr5058fn0HrQ&sadet=1346116773585&sads=6Dx23X-0H4Ti8KcqMr9dImTAduo 
I am Jeremy Moore aka Producer JMO ON THE TRACK, 23 years old from
Mobile, Alabama. I’ve been involved with music for sixteen years now
and have mastered the art, sound, and musical intelligence of a
Composer and Super Producer. I started playing drums when I was seven,
so my drums have something to show for. As I grew older, I used my
talent for drums, and my singing for choir, in my hometown church. At
the beginning of sixth grade I began to construct instrumentals and
composed my first track. Later, I took on mastering other instruments
including trumpet and piano. In High School, I was involved with the
Marching Band and Jazz Band to broaden my horizon of musical sound and
gave me the chance to understand and really study each instrument
diligently. Music became my whole life and career choice the moment I
found myself surrounded by it everyday. My true passion and goal, is
to be heard musically throughout the world and work with various
artists from any genre. I will strive for what ever it takes, and with
only faith in God to bless me with thought and soul toward every piece
of music I compose, I am confident in each and every track I
accomplish.

My drive for music is in my blood from my Father, an R&B singer and
songwriter, who is the person I get my inspiration from and keeps me
motivated to stay up all night and even full days, just to keep
producing. My urge to become a greater Producer led me to pursue a
college degree in Recording arts, to expand my knowledge for work, so
I currently attend Full Sail University. Being based in Orlando, FL
keeps me networking constantly and having my manager and closest
friend Brad Hudock here with me allows me to keep my business and my
profession rolling at all times. We are now accepting to work with
anyone who is willing to share our strive to be heard by millions of
people…I always like to think big, as you can tell from my music and I
have faith that everyone will love me, JMO ON THE TRACK, and I am out
to prove myself to the world! FOLLOW THE MUSIC!...... STREET ALBUM
COMING SOON Called  "BITE ON THIS: The Express Lane"

The track we are sending called "Do It" that has rapper @YoungCypher,
also an underground artist, is a Single off of this Street Album "BITE
ON THIS: The Express Lane" hope you enjoy it!

1 comment:

  1. Really class blog and posts too.I hope that one day I can write on a subject with as much knowledge as you’ve got on this one!


    FreeBeats

    ReplyDelete