8.01.2012

Cruise Control

I've been talking about this album for a while, and now here it is. Motorcity Maz of the Ivy League Crew presents to you his first solo album Cruise Control. Features include Britney Stoney, Nolan The Ninja, CrackKillz, Manny Diesel, and more. From the first time I heard Maz, until now, I can tell he is making big improvements, and this project is a big stepping stone for him.

The title "Cruise Control" is perfect for this album, because you can ride out to it. This album includes uptempo tracks as well as mellow tracks. It started off slow (in a good way) and by the end I was vibing. From beginning to end this project was put together nicely and has nice production as well.

I'm a sucker for songs like Moving On, Paradise, and Good Morning Love, but others that stuck out to me were Word is Bond, Detroit Lyon Interlude, Ride Out, and The Motor Club. Overall for my favorite, I can't pick between Paradise and The Motor Club, but who says I have to choose. Thank God Maz gave Stefon Lyon a chance to spit, because he was a fire flame spitter on Detroit Lyon Interlude. 
Go ahead and put your car on Cruise Control and take a ride....

No comments:

Post a Comment