8.28.2012

Fresh Mixtape: A$AP Mob "Lord$ Never Worry"

  It's 12:45 am, and I have a 9 am class, but of course I had to stay up to download the Lord$ Never Worry mixtape from the A$AP Mob that I've been blogging about all day. Finally here it is, the A$AP Mob Lord$ Never Worry mixtape!

The album artwork is dope, and portrays them as being "hard hitters". As I stated in a previous post, they went with the baseball theme, including baseball jerseys, baseball bats, and baseball caps. The black and white puts a little edge to it as well! One question, where can I purchase one of those baseball jerseys? HOT!

The seven core members are included on this tape which are Rocky, Yams, Addie, Ty Beats, Ferg, Twelvyy, and Nast. Features include people from outside of the circle such as Danny Brown, Fat Trel, Gunplay, Jim Jones, and many more. A lot of different producers contributed to the tape as well!

There are 18 tracks of vibed out tunes, but my favorites would have to be Thuggin Noise, Full Metal Jacket, Coke & White B*tches Chapter 2, Bath Salt, Black Mane, Dope Money and H*es, and The Way It Go.

Overall I would say this tape is a great way to introduce the rest of the mob, instead of all the limelight being on A$AP Rocky.

I can rock with this for a while until Long Live A$AP is dropped on October 31st.
Download Lord$ Never Worry

No comments:

Post a Comment