8.23.2012

Fresh Album: Nolan The Ninja "NinjaTown"

 Please don't yell at me. I know I haven't been posting things for a while, but moving back to school was a long process. All that matters is xCaliber Lifestyle is back in business! About 2 weeks ago, Nolan The Ninja finally released his highly anticipated album "NinjaTown". Just before that, he posted an EPK, where Nolan talked about his early influences, beat selection, and the NinjaTown brand.
My expectations for NinjaTown was pretty high. Nolan always seems to pick a great beat selection, as well as have meaningful lyrical content and word play. The last two tracks (Makaway-Reprise and Paz) are just straight beats and I thought that was different. My favorites would have to be Makaway, Phat and Phunky, and Tiffany! This project is pure hip hop and I love it! was in no way a disappointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment