2.14.2012

Lightwork

Artist: Price
Hometown: Toronto, Canada
Just over the last few weeks I've been getting more and more emails from artists in Canada so shoutouts to y'all! This artist goes by the name of Price and his work is pretty dope I must say. Recently I was able to listen to his EP "Light Work"! Most of his songs are upbeat which I like because it raises my spirits. I would have no problem putting this on repeat for the entire day.  I've always wanted to go to Canada, but this literally makes me want to just take a trip to Canada on some spur of the moment s#it...if he has any shows I really may have to. Being able to just vibe out to songs is my specialty.. and I found myself in my own little world.
I'm loving the whole production..
I rock with every single song on this EP..It's entirely too hard for me to pick one song I like! Tweet me your favorite song @courttdenise! He had so many lines that caught my attention but when he said
"Got one life can't live it 2nd guessing" that made me jump out of my shoes because that is something I am working on. When I get older and look back and reflect on my life I don't want to say "I wish I would've" or "why didn't I"...
DOWNLOAD @PriceOnline "Lightwork" http://indy.livemixtapes.com/mixtapes/15830/price_light_work.html

Below are his videos to "Classic" and "Ear to The Streets"

No comments:

Post a Comment