2.11.2012

II Kings


Artist: Ivy League Crew - IIKings (CrackKillz x Zamar aka Motorcity Maz)
Hometown: Detroit, Mi
CrackKillz and Zamar have come together to create a group they call "IIKings. I really like the majority of this album! I dig the Egyptian inspired artwork! So far I like what I'm hearing from these two artists..
Songs that stood out to me were I'm a Kiing, Labor Law, Clicker, Pharaoh, Renaissance, and Empire. The song I like the most is "Renaissance" simply because of the message! Stand for nothing, fall for anything.. as simple as that. Today I woke up in a positive mood and this song just put a cherry on top of the day. Having a positive mindset that you can conquer anything is vital to happiness and success!

Download @CrackKillz & @_Zamar "IIKINGS" here: http://theivyleaguecrew.bandcamp.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment