2.07.2012

GOMORRAH

 J.G is back at it with his new album titled "GOMORRAH". For those who don't know, to make a long story short GOMORRAH refers to the ancient town located near the Dead Sea which was destroyed by God because of corruption by its inhabitants. Good title? I think so...
 I like the way the beginning of the album started. It actually felt a little bit mysterious to me which made me want to listen to more! By the end of the album I took a trip to GOMORRAH and back.
Songs that caught my attention were Revelations, Let My Name Rang, Eraepsekahs, Grindin' Work, and Dangerous Ambitionz (shoutouts to ZelooperZ). It's too difficult to pick which track I like better but it's a tie between "Let My Name Rang" or "Dangerous Ambitionz". Let My Name Rang is that it made my head bob which is a good thing. When Dangerous Ambitionz started playing it gave me the urge to do this dance..
and when I heard Ze come in on the track I began to act like a COON lol! I think that was the perfect feature..
My favorite line is still from Grindin Work when he said "We don't break like these Kit-Kats, I sell dope, these dope raps, I taste like cocaine, they addicted to my name, with lames we don't hang, a million bucks is a low aim".
This entire album was produced by TDeezy..magnif!
Atlas .. it's here #GOMORRAH

No comments:

Post a Comment