4.19.2013

SPIT Detroit Web Series: Episode 1

SPIT Detroit is a web series that gives hip-hop artists from the Detroit area a chance to show their free-styling skills. Each cypher contains 3 rappers and 2-3 beats that they rhyme over. Once "SPIT" is yelled by the host Row, it's time for the next artist to show what they got. This episode includes Roxwell, Mark Will, and D-Nice with DJ Bleek on the turntables.
Each artist had a line that stuck out to me..
Mike Will: "..wheels stay clean, candy paint Charlie Sheen, Codeine, rollin' slow when I pull up on the scene"
D Nice: "I just want the bread no jiffy, how you gettin' money if yo plug so iffy"
Roxwell:  "Like sour cream, sweat and sour, your boy tower, over n*ggas like a skyline.. I devour, competition by the second minute, even hour, pine box em' up, Fed ex.. I send flowers.
I won't spoil the rest for you, just check it out... SPIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment