4.22.2012

Radical Lifestyle

Nicole Scarlett
I'd say about 2 weeks ago while I was on Twitter I received a DM from Nicole, who is the owner of Radical Beings saying we need to link  up. Eventually we had a phone conversation and I realized that this was too good to be true. I found someone who FINALLY understands me and music. We have a lot in common, from desires, future goals, music, life, as well as our age. The both of us feel as if many TALENTED underground artists are not getting noticed and we just want to create an opportunity for them to be heard through our websites. Nicole and I noticed that many people (girls in particular) are gravitating towards mainstream music which kind of sucks. I can't wait until we are able to finally meet in person. You WILL see a xCaliber Lifestyle X Radical Beings collaboration...mark my words. CHASE YOUR DREAMS and PURSUE YOUR PASSION

No comments:

Post a Comment