4.12.2012

ICE

 For a while I've been saying I was going to do a post on Crack. I KNOW I'm late on this you don't have to tell me but better late than never.. right? I've been SUPER busy with school and a few other things which you guys will know about soon (: ... FINALLY I get to give my opinion on this sick s#it.

I love living in the metro-detroit area but for the l o n g e s t time I've believed that there is so much untapped talent in Michigan as a whole but specifically Detroit and I still believe that to this day with Crack being a prime example. Crack Killz Da God.. at first I wasn't feeling the whole "God" part of his name but it actually stands for "Greatest Out Detroit" which is dope.
I am in love with this tape, I listen to at least one song a day.. off top. I don't have a favorite on this tape because I'm infatuated with every song lol. One song that does stick out to me is the notorious "F*CK A POSER". I'm sure there's that one person that everyone knows that's a straight up poser, nothing less. A few others that stand out are Gold Chainz and Shining Black s/o to Ze.
A few lines that stuck out to me were both off of "Paper route" when he said  "....shine to, stack up your paper i'm gettin' mines too, never slow your flow down, haters is right behind you.. and they just waitin' for you to trip up, or waiting for you to slip up, and give up.. don't give up" and also "F*ck a recession don't stress it, just get ya paper man, make sure your team is eatin' too .. no hungry man". Overall this is a definite download!

F#@K A Poser

No comments:

Post a Comment