4.25.2012

One Rule, No Rules

Richy Marciano and Dej Loaf decided to shoot a video to the dope cover they created to Nas feat. Lauryn Hill's "If I Ruled The World" but named theirs "One Rule, No Rules". I did a post on Dej Loaf's tape "Just Do It" not too long ago, but I never heard of Richy to be honest. After this song he his now on my radar and I realized I need to look into him deeper as an artist because his flow is pretty sick. I like where they decided to shoot the video because graffiti walls and hip hop is a classic! 
Favorite lines:
Richy: "Ohh you're reaction I done seen you sweat, cause' every rapper in this city swear to God he next, most of y'all f*ck rappers ain't even artists, my flows been radio.. full blown retarded.. if you ask who the hottest I became the topic, I'm a breath of fresh air.. resort in the tropics" The only way you'd catch the "Radio" part is if you've seen the movie haha
Dej: "If you ain't doing this sh*t with passion then to me you're a waste, we keep it up and we gone be ok, get more head than Beats By Dre, and I stay hittin' j's like i'm Beyonce" .. what she said was the truth about if you don't do it with passion then it's a waste! Whatever you do.. make sure you love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment