1.03.2012

Livin' Good

 Artist: B.Lewie
Hometown: Detroit, MI
This album from B. Lewie had came out on December 11th but I just got a chance to listen to it. Zelooperz told me to take a listen to him so I did. I was able to see B.Lewie perform a few weeks back with Zelooperz, J.G, and a few other artists. Had to listen to the album a few times before I could come to a conclusion on how I felt about it. Either you like it or you don't! I LIKE!
This album goes on my FOOLAY list.. simply because that's how I feel when I listen to it. 
My favorite would be "Yours Truly" because he talks more about his life but others I like are How About You, Chill On Me, SCS, Dead on Arrival (shoutout to the guy T Deezy), and Live It Up (LOVE the instrumentals).
Something he said that I like is "I had to learn, stop stressing so much on life and just live it". Sometime people get soooooo caught up in things that don't matter which cause unnecessary stress to build up. LIVE LIFE STRESS FREE

No comments:

Post a Comment