1.24.2012

Defining Moment

Man: Greetings, welcome to the Mind of only Mook, as the journey begins and the quest starts, fighting for destiny, fighting for your placement in this industry, will you prevail Mook?
Mook: Yeah
Man: Are you sure?
Mook: Hell yeah I'm sure!
Man: Or will you be another faded memory?
From previous posts as well as the BTS video I know you guys have been informed that 4StarZ member Mook is coming out with a album titled "I'm Only Mook" on 2/4/12. To hold you guys over until then here is a single off the album called "Defining Moment". I never heard anything from Mook before therefore I didn't really know what to expect when he told me he was sending this song over. I can say that I am now very eager to hear the album. When I was watching the BTS video I was vibing hard to the beat and was wondering who made it.. kudos to the guy Ace Boogie. B*TCH I'M SO MICHIGAN!
Download :http://4starz.bandcamp.com/track/defining-moment-prod-by-ace-boogie

No comments:

Post a Comment