1.14.2012

"1992"

We all know TDeezy produces and if you don't well you don't really read my posts. It's all gravy though... Anyway, TDeezy has produced for multiple artists such as Ro Spit, V-Nasty, J-Fin, J.G, B.Lewie, and Zelooperz. Yesterday he decided to release his beats mixtape titled "1992". Everyone seemed to like it but I wasn't feeling it at all :-/. Kidding kidding kidding (: I love it! hahahaha. Magnificent. My favorite beat is LAVETTE. But others I've been seeming to replay are ME80, COCAINE, ADOLPHE-BOUGUER, and INCEPTION. As soon as I heard the beat to "LAVETTE" I instantly imagined multicolor strobe lights and me in the club in my own world. I think I now have an alter ego... Maybe i'll bring her out one night so you guys can witness. Or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment