12.09.2011

Zelooperz!

ZELOOPERZZZZZ!!
Artist: ZelooperZ aka Ziloomanati or C.O.O.N (Creator of our Nation)
Hometown: Detroit, MI
For the past few days i've been listening to this new mixtape called
"Coon N The Room: Eating Ramen Noodles While Watching Roots on Bootleg"
Funny story. Being on Twitter, you always see people promoting their mixtape, single, or EP through their avatars. I actually saw a few people with this mixtape cover as their avatar but really didn't think of it as anything. Later that day I checked my email and what do you know.. I had a email from Zelooperz. Before Tuesday I had NEVER heard of him but I know who he is now because he definitely distinguishes himself from other rappers.
I'm not going to lie, when I heard the name of this tape I thought it was going to be one of those mixtapes you just listen to complete nonsense but I was wrong! Listening to this entire mixtape I instantly noticed that his sound wasn't like other rappers. Zelooperz does HIM and doesn't care what other people think. EXCELLENT example of individuality which is what we live for over here at xCaliber! 
It's hard for me to pick what line stands out to me the most because there are a few.  "I unbuckle my belt, while she picking up sticks, get her wetter than gilligan, get on this island, got her saying my name like my first name Byreeeeeeen"
I can rock with every song on here but my favorite tracks on here have to be Tunk, Wii Dangerous, Coon N The Room, CartiAIDS (Produced by the guy @NolanTheNinja), White Faces, R.I.P Bin Laden, and Fair Well Welfare (Produced by the guy @Tdeezybeatz)! Just because I have favorites on here doesn't mean that I can't listen to the entire thing without skipping because I surely can.
I feel that I need to single out the song "TUNK" because the ENTIRE song is dope as HELL!. I like the fact that he shares his life with us. The end of the song when he is just talking, WOW! Shit is real..
We will be looking forward to hearing more from Ziloominati!
I recommend you to download the tape http://zelooperz.bandcamp.com

Official "Wii Dangerous" Music Video

No comments:

Post a Comment