12.21.2011

GRiNDiNWORK

J.G is backkkkkkkk like he never left lol. New visuals to a song called "Grinding Work" produced by TDeeZy (@TDeeZyBeatZ) and directed by Tyler Citizen (@TCitizen_Films). 
A few days ago they debuted this song at my guy Brendan's party but unfortunately I came late and was not able to see how the crowd reacted but I heard that there was some rumps shaking and heads bobbing! Bravo to TDeeZy on the techo-like club beat.. it's crazy! Kudos to J.G on the lyrics.. my favorite part would have to be when he said "We don't break like these Kit-Kats, I sell dope, these dope raps, I taste like cocaine, they addicted to my name, with lames we don't hang, a million bucks is a low aim".
This video has a lot of a$$ and boobage in it! I like the fact that the video is shot in majority black and white with hints of color every few scenes. The little dance he does at 54 seconds cracks me up every time. My favorite scene shot is below
 
I was also able to attend J.G's set at the The New Way Bar where he also performed this song. There was a granny shaking her butt.. that's all I need to say. HE KILLED IT!
#GRiNDiNWORK

Looking forward to "GOMORRAH" on 2/7/12

No comments:

Post a Comment