9.27.2013

Fresh Music: That FADED Kid x Nolan The Ninja "50-50 Grind"

That FADED Kid of The Burbz and Nolan The Ninja of VVE dropped a track called 50-50 Grind earlier in the month (sorry for posting late, oops). Seems like That FADED Kid changed his flow/voice up a little bit? Since he's a newer artists I think he's just trying to find himself a little as far as the voice goes, but I actually like where he's at with it now. The Ninja spit a gritty verse, which made me feel like he has true passion about his grind. My favorite part was when he said "My generation call it boring, but they will be cheering when I'm anointed". With That FADED Kid's verse being a bit more laid back/raspy and Nolan's being rough/hard knock, I would say the track balances itself out nicely. Enjoy listening to their day to day grind.. Check it! Also, shoutout to the person who did the artwork, I like how they incorporated the skateboard into it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment