1.14.2013

Fresh Project: Maurice Clark "Addiction: Music, Books & Cigarettes "

 I was introduced to the music of Maurice Clark by the homie Mook from 4 StarZ. Mook sent me a song he was featured on called Ghetto Conciousness, which is on the project as well. After hearing the track, I was yearning to hear more tunes from Maurice, and wanted know more about the project. Addiction: Music, Books, & Cigarettes is Maurice Clark's latest drop and is very astounding.

When tuning in to Addiction: Music, Books, &Cigarettes, I get a relaxing sense of bona fide authenticity (what a mixture). After listening to the entire project about 15 times, I have come to the conclusion that I rock with every song because I come up with new combinations of favorite songs each time. This get's daily rotation, no doubt! Maurice Clark is extremely talented artist, and I look forward to hearing more music from him! Check it...
Below is a short documentary where Maurice explains the concept of Addiction: Music, Books, & Cigarettes further...

No comments:

Post a Comment