1.12.2013

Fresh Mixtape: Young Slapz "Simply Lemonade 2"

Detroit artist Young Slapz recently dropped a mixtape called Simply Lemonade 2 (With A Lil Bit of Peach Ciroc), which is a sequel to High off Oxygen & Wasted off Simply Lemonade. Within these 22 tracks Slapz spits over beats like Chief Keef's Don't Like, Meek Mills' Burn, Rihanna's Suck My Cockiness, Gym Class Heroes Stereo Heart, and more!

My favorite track on here is definitely Stereo Heart, but I also rock with Simply N Ciroc, I Ont Like It Neitha, H.O.A.N, We Ain't Cool, and New King Flow (Shoutouts to J.Fin). After listening to the whole project, I noticed it is very dynamic in terms of beat selection from beginning to end. I enjoyed the poetry at the beginning, which I didn't count as a song. The mysterious beat at the end tipped my eagerness to hear what the remainder of the project was going to be like.. Take a listen...
Below are visuals to Simply N Ciroc, which is the intro to the tape.. check it

No comments:

Post a Comment