5.21.2012

One Time

Okay okay okay okay okayyyyy! Detroit's 17 year old artist and producer ACMPLCE gave us a little teaser to his debut mixtape with this single "One Time".  Usually with young up and coming rappers it seems like they rap with no purpose and no substance in their music but this is not the case. I definitely see potential in ACMPLCE and can't wait to see him grow as an artist. Be ready for CCCXIII which will be here this summer! DOPE LINE ALERT... "You look dumb as f*ck tryna tell me what I could be, especially when my raps is tighter than Hot Topic tees... ask around I'm probably what the topic be, don't give a f*ck what a hater got to say, I know my grandma proud of me "Man I wish that she could be alive for this..concords on man it's f*cked up n*ggas die for this.. n*ggas worry about shoes but can't count to six, thats why the white man said we would never amount to sh*t..
I'll tell you now, listen to him when he spits...

No comments:

Post a Comment