5.15.2012

Dream Cruise

 The lord has answered my prayers.... The gawd Ace Boogie (4StarZ producer) has FINALLY dropped his beat tape titled “Dream Cruise”. When Ace told me he would be coming out with one I was super eager to hear it and knew it would be nothing less than great. The first time I heard an Ace Boogie beat was back when I did a post on Dice’s album “S.O.L.D.I.E.R.”. After every song I would say “this beat is sick as f*ck who is behind this?” and when I found out it was Boogie, I’ve been rocking with him ever since.
The entire tape is lovely, I don't have to skip a beat.. which is very rare.  If you know about the Woodward Dream Cruise that happens every year, then this would be perfect for that. I’ll cruise to this any day, listen to it in the shower, dance to it, as well as fall asleep to it. I love all the beats but the one that stuck out the most is the Introduction. That beat did exactly what it should have done, and that is catch my attention.  I actually started writing a poem to this beat and I’m not sure if I will share it in the future or not. Anywho, Dream Cruise is WELL WORTH THE DOWNLOAD http://4starz.bandcamp.com/album/dream-cruise

No comments:

Post a Comment