7.29.2011

Kardashian Kolors

Hey guys, if you know me you should know I love nail polish (: All the beautiful colors are just so attractive and always catch my eye. I got some GREAT news that the Kardashians are teaming up with Nicole by Opi and coming out with their own nail polish collection called "Kardashian Kolors" which will hit the stores for the holiday season. I can't wait and being the polish junkie that I am I already know I'm 9/10 going to buy all the colors. Below the picture I listed all the names of each color.
Top row: All Kendall-ed Up, Sealed with a Kris, Kim-pletely in Love, Khloé Had a Little Lam-Lam, Kourt is Red-y for a Pedi, Rainbow in the S-Kylie, Hard Kourt Fashionista
Bottom row: Disco Dolls, Listen to your Momager!, Wear Something Spar-Kylie, It’s All About the Glam, Follow Me on Glitter, Kendall on the Katwalk, My Empire…My Rules

No comments:

Post a Comment