7.05.2011

Excuser Mon Francais Mixtape

Everyone please don't get your panties in a bunch! It took me a day to review this tape only because I wanted to give my honest opinion on it. The "Excuser Mon Francais" mixtape is by J.G (@girlthatsJG), hosted by DJ HRPS, and was produced by multiple producers such as @tdeezybeatz, @clawswhproducer, @imsledgren, and @johnnyjuliano. First of all I wouldn't put anything on my blog that I didn't like so the question "does she like this mixtape" is not even relevant. This doesn't mean that I can't have favorites on it though (: The favorites would have to be Who am I, Bring the Pain, Excuse my French, Hypnotize, Notorious J.G, We Don't Give a Fawk, and The Sweetest Thing. As you guys know beats are my weakness so my favorite beat would have to be the beat for "We Don't Give a Fawk" with the runner up being "Suck My Steez". Its only right to download the entire mixtape and come to your own conclusion though so here is the link  http://girlthatsjg.bandcamp.com/album/excuser-mon-francais-hosted-by-dj-hrps



No comments:

Post a Comment