11.23.2013

Fresh Music: Pro Era (Dirty Sanchez, Dyemond Lewis, & Nick Caution) "Pro Cake$ 2"

Last year Pro Era dropped a track called Pro Cake$ in which the members rhymed over MF Doom's Hoe Cakes. This time around, they released Pro Cake$ 2 (which is obviously the sequel to Pro), only this time they are rapping over Drake's Pound Cake/Paris Morton Music 2 (feat. Jay-Z). I've heard a few remixes to this, but I think Dirty Sanchez, Dyemond Lewis, and Nyck Caution did the best job. Who's surprised Dirty Sanchez annihilated his verse? NOBODY. It honestly seems like Dirty never comes light. "My track list heavy metal like blacksmith, Black Sabbath, Black list, like Capone, Frontin' like I don't drop dope quotes".....yeah, so there's that. The one that surprised me was the Supa Slacka (Dyemond Lewis). I guess I'm just used to hearing him be super relaxed on songs, but this time he was really spitting. Nyck Caution concluded the track, and said a few raw things, with my favorite being "mami getting anal, get cho' a$$ f*cked".. HAHA. Check it...

No comments:

Post a Comment