9.11.2012

Fresh Mixtape: Richy Marciano "Reflections II"

https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/2545690893/RichyMarciano.jpg
At last, Reflections II is here from Richy Marciano! The last project released from Richy was Reflections, which was released in July of 2011.

I'm impressed with Reflections II, and can see the years worth of growth in his music. I can listen to it all the way through without having to skip a song, which is pretty rare for me. Each track really seems to have a classic vibe to it which is why it is so appealing to me.  Morning Shift, Vacation (Dej Loaf was the perfect feature), and My Niggas are straight crack. Two tacks produced by the woamie T-Deezy and one by the gawd Nolan The NinjaReflections II was well put together, and will get daily rotation in my iTunes.
Detroit, stand up!
Download: Richy Marciano - Reflections II

No comments:

Post a Comment